Although he’s only 21 years old, UK producer Vex Music has the résumé of a veteran; working with British artists such as Crazy Titch and MC Doctor, as well as US acts like Kelly Rowland, Prodigy, and Twista. Using his many versatile production experiences, the East Midlands (Northampton & Nottingham) representative is preparing a compilation album, entitled B.Y.E Vex, which includes most of his frequent clients. On his new single, Wait For Me, C.R.E.A.M. Cartel alumnus Trixta has his eyes on a female and is willing to do anything she wants in order to get with her. Unlike US producers, who frequently jump on their own records, the vocals on Wait For Me are handled entirely by the guest artist, leaving Vex to do what he does best.
Written by Burmy on 06/25/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.