In a recent speech to the American Medical Association, our President expressed the need for Americans to take an active role in staying fit, trading junk food for nutritionally-sound diets and stepping away from the videogames to get a little exercise. Perhaps jockeying for a position in Obama’s cabinet, Virgin Islands-born up-and-comer Verse has chosen DJBooth.net as the venue to roll out a revolutionary new Work Out Plan guaranteed to get listeners excited about getting in shape. Making its exclusive world premiere at this very site, this cut finds Verse switching between sung and slow-flowed vocals as he explains his steamy fitness regimen. With a catchy, synth-driven instrumental by Sham and plenty of the singer’s trademark sexually-charged lyricism, Verse’s Work Out Plan will leave few fans disappointed—and, hey, if you’re looking to sweat off a few pounds, why not not grab a partner and follow along at home? Watch for another exclusive leak to hit our front page in the time leading up to the July release of Verse’s Sex Tape Chronicles mixtape.
Written by richard on 06/21/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Winein It ft. Da Spokesman (of Rock City)" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.