I know what you’re thinking: it’s not a stretch to imagine the sexually-preoccupied Verse Simmonds nicknaming his Johnson, but referring to it as a “Ms.?” That’s just plain weird. OK, I was probably the only one thinking that – in truth, Miss Johnson (a Booth-exclusive world premiere!) isn’t dedicated to the artist’s junk (though thinking about the chorus that way makes my inner third-grader crack up), but to one of the Virgin Islands-bred singer/emcee’s many female companions. Over the smooth bass and delicate piano chords of Reign, the Booth regular pays tribute to a chick who turns him on more than all the rest – especially when she puts on a certain catsuit and performs for the camera. It isn’t until they start drifting apart, though, that Simmonds realizes just how much he cares about her; though “new p*ssy keep knocking at [his] door,” the distance between them shakes Simmonds into realizing how much it would hurt to lose her. Since the cut ends on a cliffhanger, we may never know how it all works out. One thing’s for sure, though: those craving more smooth tales of modern love (and lust) will find what they seek on Sex Tape Chronicles 2, set to drop April 9.
Written by richard on 03/22/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Winein It ft. Da Spokesman (of Rock City)" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)