I’m pretty sure that Verse is a robot designed for one purpose: to write R&B songs about sex. I don’t have any solid proof of this, but a glance over his Booth history provides plenty of support for my conjecture. For further evidence, simply take a listen to this new track; S.E.X., the seventh and final Booth-exclusive premiere off his upcoming Sex Tape Chronicles mixtape, features Verse spitting verses about, well, having sex—constantly, repeatedly, and in every room of your house—over a slow, sensual beat by The Jugganauts’ Sham. Needless to say, few human men could match the Virgin Islands-born singer/emcee’s stamina. Don’t forget: Verse’s new, DJBooth.net-cosponsored mixtape drops this Tuesday (the 28th)—unfortunately for the ladies, though, we’ve received no word on if/when Verse’s manufacturers are going to be releasing their sexbot prototype to market.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Winein It ft. Da Spokesman (of Rock City)" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.