I’m pretty sure that Verse is a robot designed for one purpose: to write R&B songs about sex. I don’t have any solid proof of this, but a glance over his Booth history provides plenty of support for my conjecture. For further evidence, simply take a listen to this new track; S.E.X., the seventh and final Booth-exclusive premiere off his upcoming Sex Tape Chronicles mixtape, features Verse spitting verses about, well, having sex—constantly, repeatedly, and in every room of your house—over a slow, sensual beat by The Jugganauts’ Sham. Needless to say, few human men could match the Virgin Islands-born singer/emcee’s stamina. Don’t forget: Verse’s new, DJBooth.net-cosponsored mixtape drops this Tuesday (the 28th)—unfortunately for the ladies, though, we’ve received no word on if/when Verse’s manufacturers are going to be releasing their sexbot prototype to market.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Winein It ft. Da Spokesman (of Rock City)" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!