I’m pretty sure that Verse is a robot designed for one purpose: to write R&B songs about sex. I don’t have any solid proof of this, but a glance over his Booth history provides plenty of support for my conjecture. For further evidence, simply take a listen to this new track; S.E.X., the seventh and final Booth-exclusive premiere off his upcoming Sex Tape Chronicles mixtape, features Verse spitting verses about, well, having sex—constantly, repeatedly, and in every room of your house—over a slow, sensual beat by The Jugganauts’ Sham. Needless to say, few human men could match the Virgin Islands-born singer/emcee’s stamina. Don’t forget: Verse’s new, DJBooth.net-cosponsored mixtape drops this Tuesday (the 28th)—unfortunately for the ladies, though, we’ve received no word on if/when Verse’s manufacturers are going to be releasing their sexbot prototype to market.
Written by Dr. D on 07/26/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Winein It ft. Da Spokesman (of Rock City)" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.