I’m pretty sure that Verse is a robot designed for one purpose: to write R&B songs about sex. I don’t have any solid proof of this, but a glance over his Booth history provides plenty of support for my conjecture. For further evidence, simply take a listen to this new track; S.E.X., the seventh and final Booth-exclusive premiere off his upcoming Sex Tape Chronicles mixtape, features Verse spitting verses about, well, having sex—constantly, repeatedly, and in every room of your house—over a slow, sensual beat by The Jugganauts’ Sham. Needless to say, few human men could match the Virgin Islands-born singer/emcee’s stamina. Don’t forget: Verse’s new, DJBooth.net-cosponsored mixtape drops this Tuesday (the 28th)—unfortunately for the ladies, though, we’ve received no word on if/when Verse’s manufacturers are going to be releasing their sexbot prototype to market.
Written by Dr. D on 07/26/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Winein It ft. Da Spokesman (of Rock City)" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.