I’m pretty sure that Verse is a robot designed for one purpose: to write R&B songs about sex. I don’t have any solid proof of this, but a glance over his Booth history provides plenty of support for my conjecture. For further evidence, simply take a listen to this new track; S.E.X., the seventh and final Booth-exclusive premiere off his upcoming Sex Tape Chronicles mixtape, features Verse spitting verses about, well, having sex—constantly, repeatedly, and in every room of your house—over a slow, sensual beat by The Jugganauts’ Sham. Needless to say, few human men could match the Virgin Islands-born singer/emcee’s stamina. Don’t forget: Verse’s new, DJBooth.net-cosponsored mixtape drops this Tuesday (the 28th)—unfortunately for the ladies, though, we’ve received no word on if/when Verse’s manufacturers are going to be releasing their sexbot prototype to market.
Written by Dr. D on 07/26/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Winein It ft. Da Spokesman (of Rock City)" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)