St. Thomas, Virgin Islands was put on the R&B/hip-hop map earlier this year when Konvict Muzik sensations Rock City emerged from their behind-the-scenes writing duties and released a slew of buzz singles from their forthcoming album, Wake The Neighbors. Following in their footsteps is countryman Verse, who has hooked up with one-half of the duo, Da Spokesman, and producers The Hipnotiks, for the calypso-infused new single Winein It. Born in Puerto Rico, Verse traveled to the Islands as a youth and then later to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, where he grew up in poverty with his grandmother. Eventually, he returned to the Islands where he discovered his love of music. Showcasing a passion for his craft, the dancefloor-ready banger Winein It will continue Verse’s travels all the way into the eardrums of unsuspecting listeners.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dat Girl" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.