As a member of the production team The JuggaNauts (along with Shama Joseph), Verse has lent his production talents to singles by Ak’Sent (Zingy), London (One 2 Many), and Rock City (Losin’ It). The Virgin Islands native’s diverse array of skills has led to several major label offers (according to his camp, Jive is the current frontrunner). The new song Dat Girl, which is tentatively set for inclusion on his debut album, Stories of a Bachelor, has all the makings of a smash-hit single; a tried-and-true topic, exotic vocal appeal, and the JuggaNauts’ dancehall-ready beat (mixed with strong promotion) should catapult Verse into “next big name” status in urban dancehall music. Any record label would be blessed to have Verse on their roster; whether or not his future home puts that blessing to good use remains to be seen.
Written by Burmy on 11/2/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Winein It ft. Da Spokesman (of Rock City)" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.