As a buzzmaking emcee with mic skills to spare, Vegas has nowhere to Go but UP. On his first Booth feature, a standout cut off his latest EP, the Miami representative gives us the low-down on his come-up, showcasing his braggadocious lyrical style and engaging flows over a hazy synth beat by Jackpot Music. If you’re digging this ambitious jam, more bangers await on Vegas’ Exercise EP, released today and available now online.
Written by richard on 02/1/12
Submit your Rating
Jackpot Music/Valholla Ent.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.