As a buzzmaking emcee with mic skills to spare, Vegas has nowhere to Go but UP. On his first Booth feature, a standout cut off his latest EP, the Miami representative gives us the low-down on his come-up, showcasing his braggadocious lyrical style and engaging flows over a hazy synth beat by Jackpot Music. If you’re digging this ambitious jam, more bangers await on Vegas’ Exercise EP, released today and available now online.
Written by richard on 02/1/12
Submit your Rating
Jackpot Music/Valholla Ent.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.