As a resident of Australia’s Gold Coast, Vanessa Elisha can splash around in the Pacific pretty much whenever she wants. Be that as it may, new single Ocean has less to do with the literal body of water than with the chemistry the singer/songwriter shares with a man in her life. Over a the appropriately wavy, aquatic synth boardwork of J-Louis, Elisha urges said fella to take her in his arms and envelop her like salt water surrounding a swimmer. Now that you’ve taken a dip into Vanessa Enlisha’s oeuvre, are you ready to dive in? If so, you can hear plenty more where this came from on her Midnight Swim EP, available now online.
Written by richard on 08/8/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)