As a resident of Australia’s Gold Coast, Vanessa Elisha can splash around in the Pacific pretty much whenever she wants. Be that as it may, new single Ocean has less to do with the literal body of water than with the chemistry the singer/songwriter shares with a man in her life. Over a the appropriately wavy, aquatic synth boardwork of J-Louis, Elisha urges said fella to take her in his arms and envelop her like salt water surrounding a swimmer. Now that you’ve taken a dip into Vanessa Enlisha’s oeuvre, are you ready to dive in? If so, you can hear plenty more where this came from on her Midnight Swim EP, available now online.
Written by richard on 08/8/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.