Now that temperatures around my way are hovering in the mid-90s, it’s easy to see who put in the year-round work to get Straight for the Summer. I did not, so I’ve been keeping my shirt on, for the most part. The woman Vado pays tribute to on his latest mixtape single, on the other hand, has been going hard all winter and spring, and it shows. John Blu and Tylann Durrett‘s sultry synths and fingersnaps back the Harlemite as he marvels at the shawty in question’s sculpted body. Two fellow admirers of the female form, Fabolous (fresh off lending his flow to Ariana Grande‘s debut feature) and Kirko Bangz, voice their appreciation on the guest tip. The fourth installment in Vado’s Slime Flu series has yet to receive a drop date, but fans can keep their browsers locked for further release details, as well as all the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 07/19/13
Submit your Rating
We The Best Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"That Work" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.