Now that temperatures around my way are hovering in the mid-90s, it’s easy to see who put in the year-round work to get Straight for the Summer. I did not, so I’ve been keeping my shirt on, for the most part. The woman Vado pays tribute to on his latest mixtape single, on the other hand, has been going hard all winter and spring, and it shows. John Blu and Tylann Durrett‘s sultry synths and fingersnaps back the Harlemite as he marvels at the shawty in question’s sculpted body. Two fellow admirers of the female form, Fabolous (fresh off lending his flow to Ariana Grande‘s debut feature) and Kirko Bangz, voice their appreciation on the guest tip. The fourth installment in Vado’s Slime Flu series has yet to receive a drop date, but fans can keep their browsers locked for further release details, as well as all the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 07/19/13
Submit your Rating
We The Best Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"That Work" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.