Now that temperatures around my way are hovering in the mid-90s, it’s easy to see who put in the year-round work to get Straight for the Summer. I did not, so I’ve been keeping my shirt on, for the most part. The woman Vado pays tribute to on his latest mixtape single, on the other hand, has been going hard all winter and spring, and it shows. John Blu and Tylann Durrett‘s sultry synths and fingersnaps back the Harlemite as he marvels at the shawty in question’s sculpted body. Two fellow admirers of the female form, Fabolous (fresh off lending his flow to Ariana Grande‘s debut feature) and Kirko Bangz, voice their appreciation on the guest tip. The fourth installment in Vado’s Slime Flu series has yet to receive a drop date, but fans can keep their browsers locked for further release details, as well as all the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 07/19/13
Submit your Rating
We The Best Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"That Work" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.