Been wondering when we’d bring you a fresh feature from Vado? Well, how does Right Now sound? Fresh off parting ways with Interscope, the Harlem spitter takes the inaugural leak off his next street album as an opportunity to update fans on where his head’s at. Stoopid On The Beat lives up to his name (in the “stupid fresh” sense) on the production tip, blending synth arpeggios, high-pitched vocal samples and clicking hi-hats as Vado describes his current mood: angry and slightly dazed, but readier than ever to claim his rightful spot at the top of the hip-hop game. Craving more? Stay tuned—Slime Flu 3 has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest news and song releases.
Written by richard on 01/21/13
Submit your Rating
We The Best Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"That Work" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.