Since we first featured her back in 2011, UZOY‘s stock has been steady rising in the game. Of course, with growing success comes a proportionate risk of former friends turning snake or taking advantage. On her latest promo single, the Texan buzzmaker expresses her frustration with people who seem to breeze through her life like Cold Fronts, utterly unconcerned with her well-being. An atmospheric synth-sample beat by NVRSLPS accompanies UZOY’s exasperated, but impeccably-flowed reflections on the hustle. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked; Cold Fronts isn’t slated to appear on any forthcoming project, but we’ll updates you on the artist’s plans as we learn more.
Written by richard on 07/11/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.