Since we first featured her back in 2011, UZOY‘s stock has been steady rising in the game. Of course, with growing success comes a proportionate risk of former friends turning snake or taking advantage. On her latest promo single, the Texan buzzmaker expresses her frustration with people who seem to breeze through her life like Cold Fronts, utterly unconcerned with her well-being. An atmospheric synth-sample beat by NVRSLPS accompanies UZOY’s exasperated, but impeccably-flowed reflections on the hustle. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked; Cold Fronts isn’t slated to appear on any forthcoming project, but we’ll updates you on the artist’s plans as we learn more.
Written by richard on 07/11/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: DMX Loses His Shit (In a Good Way), Droog Still Isn’t Nas
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.