UZOY isn’t a newcomer to Booth, but don’t worry if your memory of her is a little foggy; her debut, Bionic Woman, hit our front page way back in 2011. To make up for it, she’s based new promo single 8th Letter around something you most likely will recognize—namely, Aaliyah‘s One In a Million. Borrowing its hook from the ‘90s R&B classic, this cut finds the Lone Star State buzzmaker lacing Gloom‘s atmospheric synth grooves with bars dedicated to the fans whose love makes all her hard work feel worthwhile. Craving more? Then stay tuned; 8th is only a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on UZOY’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/13/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.