UPDATE: We’ve added the new Kameo Films-directed visuals to I Think I’m Insane.
Since time hip-hop immemorial, rappers have been talking about how sick, ill, crazy, insane and twisted they are, but there aren’t many who can more legitimately claim to have a screw loose (in a good way) than Florida’s Uzi. Making his DJBooth debut with the aptly-titled I Think I’m Insane, Uzi uses a typically booming Southern beat from Legal Money Beatz to showcase a twisting, rapid-fire flow that’s far from what most expect a Florida rapper to sound like. If you’re digging this particular form of audio mental illness, keep an ear out for more releases from Uzi’s Riot Control album, coming soon.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/26/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.