UPDATE: We’ve added the new Kameo Films-directed visuals to I Think I’m Insane.
Since time hip-hop immemorial, rappers have been talking about how sick, ill, crazy, insane and twisted they are, but there aren’t many who can more legitimately claim to have a screw loose (in a good way) than Florida’s Uzi. Making his DJBooth debut with the aptly-titled I Think I’m Insane, Uzi uses a typically booming Southern beat from Legal Money Beatz to showcase a twisting, rapid-fire flow that’s far from what most expect a Florida rapper to sound like. If you’re digging this particular form of audio mental illness, keep an ear out for more releases from Uzi’s Riot Control album, coming soon.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/26/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Riot Control" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.