UPDATE: We’ve added the new Kameo Films-directed visuals to I Think I’m Insane.
Since time hip-hop immemorial, rappers have been talking about how sick, ill, crazy, insane and twisted they are, but there aren’t many who can more legitimately claim to have a screw loose (in a good way) than Florida’s Uzi. Making his DJBooth debut with the aptly-titled I Think I’m Insane, Uzi uses a typically booming Southern beat from Legal Money Beatz to showcase a twisting, rapid-fire flow that’s far from what most expect a Florida rapper to sound like. If you’re digging this particular form of audio mental illness, keep an ear out for more releases from Uzi’s Riot Control album, coming soon.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/26/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Riot Control" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.