Last August, Usher married longtime girlfriend Tameka Foster and nearly three months later, the couple had their first child. For the first time in his life Usher was both a husband and father; two roles he had never before experienced. Now, just two weeks away from the arrival of his highly-anticipated new studio album, Here I Stand, Usher is sharing with the world that he doesn’t mind Trading Places. Produced by L.O.S. Da Maestro and co-wrote by The-Dream, the same duo who crafted J. Holiday’s Bed, the track features Usher openly explaining the roles that he’d like to swap with his leading lady. Just a little guess: a week after his album drops on May 27, Mr. Raymond will experience a #1 record for more than the first time.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.