Last August, Usher married longtime girlfriend Tameka Foster and nearly three months later, the couple had their first child. For the first time in his life Usher was both a husband and father; two roles he had never before experienced. Now, just two weeks away from the arrival of his highly-anticipated new studio album, Here I Stand, Usher is sharing with the world that he doesn’t mind Trading Places. Produced by L.O.S. Da Maestro and co-wrote by The-Dream, the same duo who crafted J. Holiday’s Bed, the track features Usher openly explaining the roles that he’d like to swap with his leading lady. Just a little guess: a week after his album drops on May 27, Mr. Raymond will experience a #1 record for more than the first time.
Written by DJ Z on 05/11/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.