Last August, Usher married longtime girlfriend Tameka Foster and nearly three months later, the couple had their first child. For the first time in his life Usher was both a husband and father; two roles he had never before experienced. Now, just two weeks away from the arrival of his highly-anticipated new studio album, Here I Stand, Usher is sharing with the world that he doesn’t mind Trading Places. Produced by L.O.S. Da Maestro and co-wrote by The-Dream, the same duo who crafted J. Holiday’s Bed, the track features Usher openly explaining the roles that he’d like to swap with his leading lady. Just a little guess: a week after his album drops on May 27, Mr. Raymond will experience a #1 record for more than the first time.
Written by DJ Z on 05/11/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.