Last August, Usher married longtime girlfriend Tameka Foster and nearly three months later, the couple had their first child. For the first time in his life Usher was both a husband and father; two roles he had never before experienced. Now, just two weeks away from the arrival of his highly-anticipated new studio album, Here I Stand, Usher is sharing with the world that he doesn’t mind Trading Places. Produced by L.O.S. Da Maestro and co-wrote by The-Dream, the same duo who crafted J. Holiday’s Bed, the track features Usher openly explaining the roles that he’d like to swap with his leading lady. Just a little guess: a week after his album drops on May 27, Mr. Raymond will experience a #1 record for more than the first time.
Written by DJ Z on 05/11/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.