Last August, Usher married longtime girlfriend Tameka Foster and nearly three months later, the couple had their first child. For the first time in his life Usher was both a husband and father; two roles he had never before experienced. Now, just two weeks away from the arrival of his highly-anticipated new studio album, Here I Stand, Usher is sharing with the world that he doesn’t mind Trading Places. Produced by L.O.S. Da Maestro and co-wrote by The-Dream, the same duo who crafted J. Holiday’s Bed, the track features Usher openly explaining the roles that he’d like to swap with his leading lady. Just a little guess: a week after his album drops on May 27, Mr. Raymond will experience a #1 record for more than the first time.
Written by DJ Z on 05/11/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.