Relationships are difficult; just ask Usher. After making Love In This Club, the last thing that anyone expected to hear from the current King of R&B was news of a relationship struggle. Sadly, however, Usher seems at his wits’ end on his new single, Moving Mountains. The single selections off Here I Stand have followed the same pattern as those chosen off Usher’s previous album, which featured the club favorite, Yeah, followed by the sentimental love-torn radio hit, Burn. Written and produced by none other than C. “Tricky” Stewart and Terius “The-Dream” Nash (not Timbaland, who was incorrectly attached to the project by various websites), Moving Mountains might separate Usher from his woman, but it will only bring him closer to listeners.
Written by DJ Z on 05/22/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.