Relationships are difficult; just ask Usher. After making Love In This Club, the last thing that anyone expected to hear from the current King of R&B was news of a relationship struggle. Sadly, however, Usher seems at his wits’ end on his new single, Moving Mountains. The single selections off Here I Stand have followed the same pattern as those chosen off Usher’s previous album, which featured the club favorite, Yeah, followed by the sentimental love-torn radio hit, Burn. Written and produced by none other than C. “Tricky” Stewart and Terius “The-Dream” Nash (not Timbaland, who was incorrectly attached to the project by various websites), Moving Mountains might separate Usher from his woman, but it will only bring him closer to listeners.
Written by DJ Z on 05/22/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.