Relationships are difficult; just ask Usher. After making Love In This Club, the last thing that anyone expected to hear from the current King of R&B was news of a relationship struggle. Sadly, however, Usher seems at his wits’ end on his new single, Moving Mountains. The single selections off Here I Stand have followed the same pattern as those chosen off Usher’s previous album, which featured the club favorite, Yeah, followed by the sentimental love-torn radio hit, Burn. Written and produced by none other than C. “Tricky” Stewart and Terius “The-Dream” Nash (not Timbaland, who was incorrectly attached to the project by various websites), Moving Mountains might separate Usher from his woman, but it will only bring him closer to listeners.
Written by DJ Z on 05/22/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.