Relationships are difficult; just ask Usher. After making Love In This Club, the last thing that anyone expected to hear from the current King of R&B was news of a relationship struggle. Sadly, however, Usher seems at his wits’ end on his new single, Moving Mountains. The single selections off Here I Stand have followed the same pattern as those chosen off Usher’s previous album, which featured the club favorite, Yeah, followed by the sentimental love-torn radio hit, Burn. Written and produced by none other than C. “Tricky” Stewart and Terius “The-Dream” Nash (not Timbaland, who was incorrectly attached to the project by various websites), Moving Mountains might separate Usher from his woman, but it will only bring him closer to listeners.
Written by DJ Z on 05/22/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.