Anybody see that ridiculous Batman style outfit Usher wore during his NBA All-Star Game performance? I know, I know, it was a different (and not necessarily good) look for the multi-platinum R&B singer. But did you listen to the song he performed? If not, let me reintroduce More, a super upbeat pop banger courtesy of producer RedOne. Similar to his All-Star game get-up, Usher goes for a different sound on this one, aiming for a more universal club joint as he delivers the kind of perfectly timed lyrics and clean wordplay that can easily crossover into numerous markets. However, if this is going to be a single off of his next album Raymond vs. Raymond, then I believe we’re going to have to wait for his NEXT album to see if he can ever top Confessions. But hey, what do I know? Tell me what you think. Is this Usher’s next hit? Or is More just like his All-Star costume: different, but not in a good way. Either way, we’ll find out more when Raymond vs. Raymond drops March 30.
Written by Quentin Cuff on 02/17/10
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.