Anybody see that ridiculous Batman style outfit Usher wore during his NBA All-Star Game performance? I know, I know, it was a different (and not necessarily good) look for the multi-platinum R&B singer. But did you listen to the song he performed? If not, let me reintroduce More, a super upbeat pop banger courtesy of producer RedOne. Similar to his All-Star game get-up, Usher goes for a different sound on this one, aiming for a more universal club joint as he delivers the kind of perfectly timed lyrics and clean wordplay that can easily crossover into numerous markets. However, if this is going to be a single off of his next album Raymond vs. Raymond, then I believe we’re going to have to wait for his NEXT album to see if he can ever top Confessions. But hey, what do I know? Tell me what you think. Is this Usher’s next hit? Or is More just like his All-Star costume: different, but not in a good way. Either way, we’ll find out more when Raymond vs. Raymond drops March 30.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.