Anybody see that ridiculous Batman style outfit Usher wore during his NBA All-Star Game performance? I know, I know, it was a different (and not necessarily good) look for the multi-platinum R&B singer. But did you listen to the song he performed? If not, let me reintroduce More, a super upbeat pop banger courtesy of producer RedOne. Similar to his All-Star game get-up, Usher goes for a different sound on this one, aiming for a more universal club joint as he delivers the kind of perfectly timed lyrics and clean wordplay that can easily crossover into numerous markets. However, if this is going to be a single off of his next album Raymond vs. Raymond, then I believe we’re going to have to wait for his NEXT album to see if he can ever top Confessions. But hey, what do I know? Tell me what you think. Is this Usher’s next hit? Or is More just like his All-Star costume: different, but not in a good way. Either way, we’ll find out more when Raymond vs. Raymond drops March 30.
Written by Quentin Cuff on 02/17/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.