Some guys would feel insecure dating a woman who made a living working the pole as other men ogled her. Usher, on the other hand, isn’t fazed in the slightest by that scenario. On I Don’t Care, the latest single off his eighth studio album, the R&B heavyweight encourages his girl to go get that money in whatever way suits her: “You can take off your clothes, long as you comin’ home I don’t mind.” Apparently required by law to appear on any record that mentions strippers, Juicy J. jumps on Dr. Luke and Cirkut‘s tuneful keyboard backdrop to deliver the final verse. Feeling it? Then keep it locked for further details on Usher’s upcoming UR album.
Written by richard on 10/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.