Some guys would feel insecure dating a woman who made a living working the pole as other men ogled her. Usher, on the other hand, isn’t fazed in the slightest by that scenario. On I Don’t Care, the latest single off his eighth studio album, the R&B heavyweight encourages his girl to go get that money in whatever way suits her: “You can take off your clothes, long as you comin’ home I don’t mind.” Apparently required by law to appear on any record that mentions strippers, Juicy J. jumps on Dr. Luke and Cirkut‘s tuneful keyboard backdrop to deliver the final verse. Feeling it? Then keep it locked for further details on Usher’s upcoming UR album.
Written by richard on 10/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.