According to the most recent Soundscan report, Usher‘s sixth studio album, Here I Stand has sold 964,060 copies since it was released nearly three months ago. While these are impressive numbers for most artists, Usher’s standards would have had the project at platinum certification by now. Hoping to push the album to that threshold and beyond, Ush has released his third and fourth singles as a dual set; along with the previously-featured Trading Places, the title track shows exactly how he has changed. Previously the definition of playboy, Usher is now a committed husband and father, proud to say, “Here I Stand.” Accompanied by Dre & Vidal‘s slow and quiet production, Here I Stand makes perfect background music for just about any activity.
Written by Burmy on 08/14/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)