According to the most recent Soundscan report, Usher‘s sixth studio album, Here I Stand has sold 964,060 copies since it was released nearly three months ago. While these are impressive numbers for most artists, Usher’s standards would have had the project at platinum certification by now. Hoping to push the album to that threshold and beyond, Ush has released his third and fourth singles as a dual set; along with the previously-featured Trading Places, the title track shows exactly how he has changed. Previously the definition of playboy, Usher is now a committed husband and father, proud to say, “Here I Stand.” Accompanied by Dre & Vidal‘s slow and quiet production, Here I Stand makes perfect background music for just about any activity.
Written by Burmy on 08/14/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.