Yesterday evening, when inamorati everywhere were enjoying candelit dinners together, Usher was chilling at the local spot, looking for someone to take home for the night. On his latest promo single, released yesterday evening, the R&B heavyweight tries to persuade a female clubgoer to forget about her man and Go Missin’ with him. And how could she resist? If Raymond’s seductive vocals aren’t enough to soften her inhibitions, then Diplo and Ariel Rechtshaid‘s instrumental, a dancefloor-ready arrangement simmering with erotic energy, should do the trick. There’s been no word on what forthcoming project (if any) will feature this cut, but those feeling it can, of course, keep it locked for all the latest from the veteran crooner.
Written by richard on 02/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.