Yesterday evening, when inamorati everywhere were enjoying candelit dinners together, Usher was chilling at the local spot, looking for someone to take home for the night. On his latest promo single, released yesterday evening, the R&B heavyweight tries to persuade a female clubgoer to forget about her man and Go Missin’ with him. And how could she resist? If Raymond’s seductive vocals aren’t enough to soften her inhibitions, then Diplo and Ariel Rechtshaid‘s instrumental, a dancefloor-ready arrangement simmering with erotic energy, should do the trick. There’s been no word on what forthcoming project (if any) will feature this cut, but those feeling it can, of course, keep it locked for all the latest from the veteran crooner.
Written by richard on 02/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.