Yesterday evening, when inamorati everywhere were enjoying candelit dinners together, Usher was chilling at the local spot, looking for someone to take home for the night. On his latest promo single, released yesterday evening, the R&B heavyweight tries to persuade a female clubgoer to forget about her man and Go Missin’ with him. And how could she resist? If Raymond’s seductive vocals aren’t enough to soften her inhibitions, then Diplo and Ariel Rechtshaid‘s instrumental, a dancefloor-ready arrangement simmering with erotic energy, should do the trick. There’s been no word on what forthcoming project (if any) will feature this cut, but those feeling it can, of course, keep it locked for all the latest from the veteran crooner.
Written by richard on 02/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.