Yesterday evening, when inamorati everywhere were enjoying candelit dinners together, Usher was chilling at the local spot, looking for someone to take home for the night. On his latest promo single, released yesterday evening, the R&B heavyweight tries to persuade a female clubgoer to forget about her man and Go Missin’ with him. And how could she resist? If Raymond’s seductive vocals aren’t enough to soften her inhibitions, then Diplo and Ariel Rechtshaid‘s instrumental, a dancefloor-ready arrangement simmering with erotic energy, should do the trick. There’s been no word on what forthcoming project (if any) will feature this cut, but those feeling it can, of course, keep it locked for all the latest from the veteran crooner.
Written by richard on 02/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.