Yesterday evening, when inamorati everywhere were enjoying candelit dinners together, Usher was chilling at the local spot, looking for someone to take home for the night. On his latest promo single, released yesterday evening, the R&B heavyweight tries to persuade a female clubgoer to forget about her man and Go Missin’ with him. And how could she resist? If Raymond’s seductive vocals aren’t enough to soften her inhibitions, then Diplo and Ariel Rechtshaid‘s instrumental, a dancefloor-ready arrangement simmering with erotic energy, should do the trick. There’s been no word on what forthcoming project (if any) will feature this cut, but those feeling it can, of course, keep it locked for all the latest from the veteran crooner.
Written by richard on 02/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)