Since Usher released his now diamond-certified album, Confessions, a lot has happened in his life. In addition to purchasing minority ownership of the Cleveland Cavaliers (that’s what diamond-certification does for you…), Usher got married, had a child and unexpectedly lost his father. If that doesn’t stir up enough emotion to make a new album, there isn’t much more a man can go through. To officially kick off the album, Usher will release the Polow da Don-produced Love In This Club. The single is a sexy slow grind, turned thug-appreciated banger; with fellow Atlanta neighbor, Young Jeezy supplying the thug half of the equation. Usher’s new album, titled Here I Stand, is expected to drop this June.
Written by DJ Z on 02/5/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.