Since Usher released his now diamond-certified album, Confessions, a lot has happened in his life. In addition to purchasing minority ownership of the Cleveland Cavaliers (that’s what diamond-certification does for you…), Usher got married, had a child and unexpectedly lost his father. If that doesn’t stir up enough emotion to make a new album, there isn’t much more a man can go through. To officially kick off the album, Usher will release the Polow da Don-produced Love In This Club. The single is a sexy slow grind, turned thug-appreciated banger; with fellow Atlanta neighbor, Young Jeezy supplying the thug half of the equation. Usher’s new album, titled Here I Stand, is expected to drop this June.
Written by DJ Z on 02/5/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)