Since October 26, rapper T.I. had been on a court-ordered house arrest for allegedly attempting to purchase three machine guns and two silencers. Two weeks ago, however, the U.S. District Attorney convinced The King’s legal team to take a plea deal that includes 1,500 hours of community service and 12 months in prison. Before he heads off to do hard time, T.I. apparently decided to hop on a remixed version (that is if you count 16 new bars off the top a remix) of Usher’s current chart-topping hit, Love In This Club, and in his rhymes he spits his lines as if his six month house party was really club-arrest. Usher’s long-awaited new album, Here I Stand, drops on May 27.
Written by DJ Z on 04/8/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.