Since October 26, rapper T.I. had been on a court-ordered house arrest for allegedly attempting to purchase three machine guns and two silencers. Two weeks ago, however, the U.S. District Attorney convinced The King’s legal team to take a plea deal that includes 1,500 hours of community service and 12 months in prison. Before he heads off to do hard time, T.I. apparently decided to hop on a remixed version (that is if you count 16 new bars off the top a remix) of Usher’s current chart-topping hit, Love In This Club, and in his rhymes he spits his lines as if his six month house party was really club-arrest. Usher’s long-awaited new album, Here I Stand, drops on May 27.
Written by DJ Z on 04/8/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.