Since October 26, rapper T.I. had been on a court-ordered house arrest for allegedly attempting to purchase three machine guns and two silencers. Two weeks ago, however, the U.S. District Attorney convinced The King’s legal team to take a plea deal that includes 1,500 hours of community service and 12 months in prison. Before he heads off to do hard time, T.I. apparently decided to hop on a remixed version (that is if you count 16 new bars off the top a remix) of Usher’s current chart-topping hit, Love In This Club, and in his rhymes he spits his lines as if his six month house party was really club-arrest. Usher’s long-awaited new album, Here I Stand, drops on May 27.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.