Since October 26, rapper T.I. had been on a court-ordered house arrest for allegedly attempting to purchase three machine guns and two silencers. Two weeks ago, however, the U.S. District Attorney convinced The King’s legal team to take a plea deal that includes 1,500 hours of community service and 12 months in prison. Before he heads off to do hard time, T.I. apparently decided to hop on a remixed version (that is if you count 16 new bars off the top a remix) of Usher’s current chart-topping hit, Love In This Club, and in his rhymes he spits his lines as if his six month house party was really club-arrest. Usher’s long-awaited new album, Here I Stand, drops on May 27.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.