Since October 26, rapper T.I. had been on a court-ordered house arrest for allegedly attempting to purchase three machine guns and two silencers. Two weeks ago, however, the U.S. District Attorney convinced The King’s legal team to take a plea deal that includes 1,500 hours of community service and 12 months in prison. Before he heads off to do hard time, T.I. apparently decided to hop on a remixed version (that is if you count 16 new bars off the top a remix) of Usher’s current chart-topping hit, Love In This Club, and in his rhymes he spits his lines as if his six month house party was really club-arrest. Usher’s long-awaited new album, Here I Stand, drops on May 27.
Written by DJ Z on 04/8/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.