With yesterday’s announcement that Mariah Carey nearly reached gold certification with first week sales of her new album, E=MC², it is safe to say that male counterpart Usher won’t be sitting around jealous over her success on Billboard. Following the release of his Love In This Club remix with rapper T.I., the diamond-selling Atlanta native hooked up with Carey’s biggest current industry competitor, Beyoncé, and their equal in the rap game, Lil’ Wayne, for a part two of the chart-topping single. Fresh off her secretive marriage to Usher’s golf buddy, Jay-Z, Beyonce matches her “equal” note for note through two verses, capped off by Weezy spitting a carbon copy of his Lollipop voice-box flow. As he says… “It’s the remix, baaaby.”
Written by DJ Z on 04/23/08
In one hand you hold an album filled with tales of sex so freaky it would make Trina blush, complete with accidental pregnancies and emotional breakdowns. In the other is an album made by a man who simply wants to spend a...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)