Earlier this week, Usher debuted a brand new song on iTunes. Interestingly enough, however, the single wasn’t lifted off his current album, Here I Stand. Hush, a recording that continues the singer’s national call-to-service for young people, stresses that people stop their complaining and start to take action. Featuring the motivational words of Presidential hopeful Barack Obama, who asked Usher to serve as National Co-Chair for his voter registration campaign earlier this year, Hush’s proceeds will go directly toward the singer’s nonprofit organization, the New Look Foundation. From lending services to those in need to donating time and money to the poverty-stricken, the work of this 5-time Grammy award winner truly speaks for itself. Hush can be purchased here.
Listen to More: Usher Written by DJ Z
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.