Earlier this week, Usher debuted a brand new song on iTunes. Interestingly enough, however, the single wasn’t lifted off his current album, Here I Stand. Hush, a recording that continues the singer’s national call-to-service for young people, stresses that people stop their complaining and start to take action. Featuring the motivational words of Presidential hopeful Barack Obama, who asked Usher to serve as National Co-Chair for his voter registration campaign earlier this year, Hush’s proceeds will go directly toward the singer’s nonprofit organization, the New Look Foundation. From lending services to those in need to donating time and money to the poverty-stricken, the work of this 5-time Grammy award winner truly speaks for itself. Hush can be purchased here.
Listen to More: Usher
Written by DJ Z on 10/23/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)