You’d think after he impregnated his mistress on Confessions Part II, or after his break-up from TLC’s Chilli (allegedly because of his cheating) Usher would have learned to remain faithful, but apparently the man just can’t help himself from Foolin’ Around. The latest leak of his upcoming album, Foolin’ Around finds Usher reuniting with frequent hitmaking production partner Jermaine Dupri (who, according to his Twitter, was none too pleased the track got out) for a regret filled ballad built around a slow piano line, snapping snares, and of course Usher’s always smooth vocals, who apparently feels bad enough to apologize to his lady for his philandering ways. Foolin’ Around is a damn good track, but I still can’t help but think it sounds like a poor man’s Confessions II. Usher’s impending Raymond vs. Raymond album has been delayed – probably because of all these leaks – and is now set to drop in sometime in 2010. Keep it locked for all the latest.
Written by Nathan S. on 01/7/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.