As visitors to the DJBooth, you probably don’t need to be told that the individual spinning the tunes can make the difference between a decent night out and, well, magic. And if you won’t take it from me, take it from R&B heavyweight Usher, who recounts how the man behind the boards (along with a few drinks) helped rekindle the passion with an old flame on DJ Got Us Fallin’ in Love, the latest single off his forthcoming Raymond v. Raymond re-release. Backed by beatsmith Max Martin‘s buzzing synths and four-on-the-floor percussion, this track is the very definition of a full-bore club scorcher – and who better to join the headliner on a compulsively body-moving joint like this one than Pitbull? On the back end, the club-rap superstar describes his own night at the spot with a special lady, complete with a few unorthodox dance moves (“She don’t wrestle, but I got her in a headlock…”). Fans can find this track and much more on retitled re-release Versus, scheduled to drop August 20.
Written by richard on 07/11/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.