As visitors to the DJBooth, you probably don’t need to be told that the individual spinning the tunes can make the difference between a decent night out and, well, magic. And if you won’t take it from me, take it from R&B heavyweight Usher, who recounts how the man behind the boards (along with a few drinks) helped rekindle the passion with an old flame on DJ Got Us Fallin’ in Love, the latest single off his forthcoming Raymond v. Raymond re-release. Backed by beatsmith Max Martin‘s buzzing synths and four-on-the-floor percussion, this track is the very definition of a full-bore club scorcher – and who better to join the headliner on a compulsively body-moving joint like this one than Pitbull? On the back end, the club-rap superstar describes his own night at the spot with a special lady, complete with a few unorthodox dance moves (“She don’t wrestle, but I got her in a headlock…”). Fans can find this track and much more on retitled re-release Versus, scheduled to drop August 20.
Written by richard on 07/11/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.