If this summer’s Olympic Games taught me anything, it’s that ladies—and the Internet—-love male divers. From their ripped physiques, to their comically tiny swimsuits, to the bizarre faces they apparently make in mid-air, everything about them screams “sex appeal.” (Well, maybe not that last one.) Here to capitalize on the trend is Usher with Dive, a new single which finds the R&B heavyweight angling for a gold medal in the bedroom. Featuring the sultry production and penwork of Jim Jonsin and Rico Love respectively and more moisture-related innuendo than a KY Jelly commercial (Including the completely baffling statement,“The walls are lookin’ like they might precipitate.” How would that even work?), this joint seems destined to become another float in Terry Raymond IV Harris’ already record-breaking parade of Hip-Hop/R&B Chart-toppers. As always, however, Booth readers get to lay down the final verdict. Released June 8, Looking 4 Myself is out now via RCA Records.
Written by richard on 08/22/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.