Originally released to rave Booth reviews back in February, the lead single off Usher‘s seventh studio album has received the remix treatment courtesy of DJ/producer Clinton Sparks. On this rendition of Climax, Diplo‘s synth-driven beat gets switched out in favor of a club-ready groove that builds from pop-rock verses to a white-knuckle four-on-the-floor chorus. Better than the original? Debatre away—and keep it locked for more fresh tunes leading up to the arrival of Usher’s Looking for Myself EP this June.
Written by richard on 04/17/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.