Originally released to rave Booth reviews back in February, the lead single off Usher‘s seventh studio album has received the remix treatment courtesy of DJ/producer Clinton Sparks. On this rendition of Climax, Diplo‘s synth-driven beat gets switched out in favor of a club-ready groove that builds from pop-rock verses to a white-knuckle four-on-the-floor chorus. Better than the original? Debatre away—and keep it locked for more fresh tunes leading up to the arrival of Usher’s Looking for Myself EP this June.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.