Originally released to rave Booth reviews back in February, the lead single off Usher‘s seventh studio album has received the remix treatment courtesy of DJ/producer Clinton Sparks. On this rendition of Climax, Diplo‘s synth-driven beat gets switched out in favor of a club-ready groove that builds from pop-rock verses to a white-knuckle four-on-the-floor chorus. Better than the original? Debatre away—and keep it locked for more fresh tunes leading up to the arrival of Usher’s Looking for Myself EP this June.
Written by richard on 04/17/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.