Originally released to rave Booth reviews back in February, the lead single off Usher‘s seventh studio album has received the remix treatment courtesy of DJ/producer Clinton Sparks. On this rendition of Climax, Diplo‘s synth-driven beat gets switched out in favor of a club-ready groove that builds from pop-rock verses to a white-knuckle four-on-the-floor chorus. Better than the original? Debatre away—and keep it locked for more fresh tunes leading up to the arrival of Usher’s Looking for Myself EP this June.
Written by richard on 04/17/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.