Originally released to rave Booth reviews back in February, the lead single off Usher‘s seventh studio album has received the remix treatment courtesy of DJ/producer Clinton Sparks. On this rendition of Climax, Diplo‘s synth-driven beat gets switched out in favor of a club-ready groove that builds from pop-rock verses to a white-knuckle four-on-the-floor chorus. Better than the original? Debatre away—and keep it locked for more fresh tunes leading up to the arrival of Usher’s Looking for Myself EP this June.
Written by richard on 04/17/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.