Still riding high off the wave of acclaim that greeted his last release, the Nicki Minaj-assisted She Came to Give It to You, Usher returns with another freshly-minted single off his eighth full-length. On Believe Me, Mike WiLL Made It‘s slinky synth production backs the R&B heavyweight as he struggles to convince his woman that he doesn’t plan on betraying her trust again. As always, Mr. Raymond excels on the vocal tip, interweaving delicate harmonies with soaring falsetto passages. Usher’s next album, now titled Everything You Can Imagine, is slated to drop this fall via RCA Records. In the meantime, of course, fans can keep it locked for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 08/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.