Still riding high off the wave of acclaim that greeted his last release, the Nicki Minaj-assisted She Came to Give It to You, Usher returns with another freshly-minted single off his eighth full-length. On Believe Me, Mike WiLL Made It‘s slinky synth production backs the R&B heavyweight as he struggles to convince his woman that he doesn’t plan on betraying her trust again. As always, Mr. Raymond excels on the vocal tip, interweaving delicate harmonies with soaring falsetto passages. Usher’s next album, now titled Everything You Can Imagine, is slated to drop this fall via RCA Records. In the meantime, of course, fans can keep it locked for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 08/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.