Still riding high off the wave of acclaim that greeted his last release, the Nicki Minaj-assisted She Came to Give It to You, Usher returns with another freshly-minted single off his eighth full-length. On Believe Me, Mike WiLL Made It‘s slinky synth production backs the R&B heavyweight as he struggles to convince his woman that he doesn’t plan on betraying her trust again. As always, Mr. Raymond excels on the vocal tip, interweaving delicate harmonies with soaring falsetto passages. Usher’s next album, now titled Everything You Can Imagine, is slated to drop this fall via RCA Records. In the meantime, of course, fans can keep it locked for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 08/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Icebox (Remix) ft. Usher & Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.