It hardly needs to be said, but the USDA aren’t the compromising types; as far as Jeezy and his crew are concerned, they’ll accept nothing less than the coefficient of thermal expansion. Wait, what? The “CTE” in CTE or Nothing refers not, as Wikipedia led me to believe, to a technical term in thermodynamics, but to the rapper’s label, Corporate Thugz Entertainment? Sh*t, next you’ll be telling me that Jeezy isn’t actually the head of the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Anyway, leak numero uno off the group’s forthcoming mixtape finds DJ Pain1 and DJayCas cooking up a slow-rolling, bass-bumping backdrop for some characteristically gritty hood talk from the Trap King and his cohorts. Slick Pulla heads up the pack, followed by 2Eleven, Boo Rossini and finally the big boss, each of whom packs his 16 with all the paper-stacking braggadocio and hard-nosed stunting it can hold. If you’re digging this street-ready cut, keep your browsers locked – while USDA’s latest street release has yet to receive a drop date or title, you’ll be first to know when that changes.
Listen to More: U.S.D.A.
Written by richard on 01/25/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Check ft. Young Jeezy" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.