It hardly needs to be said, but the USDA aren’t the compromising types; as far as Jeezy and his crew are concerned, they’ll accept nothing less than the coefficient of thermal expansion. Wait, what? The “CTE” in CTE or Nothing refers not, as Wikipedia led me to believe, to a technical term in thermodynamics, but to the rapper’s label, Corporate Thugz Entertainment? Sh*t, next you’ll be telling me that Jeezy isn’t actually the head of the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Anyway, leak numero uno off the group’s forthcoming mixtape finds DJ Pain1 and DJayCas cooking up a slow-rolling, bass-bumping backdrop for some characteristically gritty hood talk from the Trap King and his cohorts. Slick Pulla heads up the pack, followed by 2Eleven, Boo Rossini and finally the big boss, each of whom packs his 16 with all the paper-stacking braggadocio and hard-nosed stunting it can hold. If you’re digging this street-ready cut, keep your browsers locked – while USDA’s latest street release has yet to receive a drop date or title, you’ll be first to know when that changes.
Listen to More: U.S.D.A.
Written by richard on 01/25/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Check ft. Young Jeezy" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)