It hardly needs to be said, but the USDA aren’t the compromising types; as far as Jeezy and his crew are concerned, they’ll accept nothing less than the coefficient of thermal expansion. Wait, what? The “CTE” in CTE or Nothing refers not, as Wikipedia led me to believe, to a technical term in thermodynamics, but to the rapper’s label, Corporate Thugz Entertainment? Sh*t, next you’ll be telling me that Jeezy isn’t actually the head of the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Anyway, leak numero uno off the group’s forthcoming mixtape finds DJ Pain1 and DJayCas cooking up a slow-rolling, bass-bumping backdrop for some characteristically gritty hood talk from the Trap King and his cohorts. Slick Pulla heads up the pack, followed by 2Eleven, Boo Rossini and finally the big boss, each of whom packs his 16 with all the paper-stacking braggadocio and hard-nosed stunting it can hold. If you’re digging this street-ready cut, keep your browsers locked – while USDA’s latest street release has yet to receive a drop date or title, you’ll be first to know when that changes.
Written by richard on 01/25/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Check ft. Young Jeezy" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)