It hardly needs to be said, but the USDA aren’t the compromising types; as far as Jeezy and his crew are concerned, they’ll accept nothing less than the coefficient of thermal expansion. Wait, what? The “CTE” in CTE or Nothing refers not, as Wikipedia led me to believe, to a technical term in thermodynamics, but to the rapper’s label, Corporate Thugz Entertainment? Sh*t, next you’ll be telling me that Jeezy isn’t actually the head of the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Anyway, leak numero uno off the group’s forthcoming mixtape finds DJ Pain1 and DJayCas cooking up a slow-rolling, bass-bumping backdrop for some characteristically gritty hood talk from the Trap King and his cohorts. Slick Pulla heads up the pack, followed by 2Eleven, Boo Rossini and finally the big boss, each of whom packs his 16 with all the paper-stacking braggadocio and hard-nosed stunting it can hold. If you’re digging this street-ready cut, keep your browsers locked – while USDA’s latest street release has yet to receive a drop date or title, you’ll be first to know when that changes.
Listen to More: U.S.D.A. Written by richard
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Check ft. Young Jeezy" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.