A person can’t help but think of the United States Department of Agriculture when seeing the name of Young Jeezy’s newly formed rap trio USDA. But upon learning that these letters stand for the United Streets Dopeboyz of America, it’s clear to see that these rappers are more concerned with Corporate Thuggin’ than farming. Produced by ‘The Nasty One,’ the single, from their soon-to-be-released album Cold Summer, is an ode to Jeezy’s record label, Corporate Thugz Entertainment. Although they speak of acts that would never take place in your typical corporate America setting, USDA boast that they’ve got what it takes to run a business and still stay fly (and high).
Written by Angela on 05/21/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Check ft. Young Jeezy" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.