A person can’t help but think of the United States Department of Agriculture when seeing the name of Young Jeezy’s newly formed rap trio USDA. But upon learning that these letters stand for the United Streets Dopeboyz of America, it’s clear to see that these rappers are more concerned with Corporate Thuggin’ than farming. Produced by ‘The Nasty One,’ the single, from their soon-to-be-released album Cold Summer, is an ode to Jeezy’s record label, Corporate Thugz Entertainment. Although they speak of acts that would never take place in your typical corporate America setting, USDA boast that they’ve got what it takes to run a business and still stay fly (and high).
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Check ft. Young Jeezy" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.