A person can’t help but think of the United States Department of Agriculture when seeing the name of Young Jeezy’s newly formed rap trio USDA. But upon learning that these letters stand for the United Streets Dopeboyz of America, it’s clear to see that these rappers are more concerned with Corporate Thuggin’ than farming. Produced by ‘The Nasty One,’ the single, from their soon-to-be-released album Cold Summer, is an ode to Jeezy’s record label, Corporate Thugz Entertainment. Although they speak of acts that would never take place in your typical corporate America setting, USDA boast that they’ve got what it takes to run a business and still stay fly (and high).
Written by Angela on 05/21/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Check ft. Young Jeezy" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.