A person can’t help but think of the United States Department of Agriculture when seeing the name of Young Jeezy’s newly formed rap trio USDA. But upon learning that these letters stand for the United Streets Dopeboyz of America, it’s clear to see that these rappers are more concerned with Corporate Thuggin’ than farming. Produced by ‘The Nasty One,’ the single, from their soon-to-be-released album Cold Summer, is an ode to Jeezy’s record label, Corporate Thugz Entertainment. Although they speak of acts that would never take place in your typical corporate America setting, USDA boast that they’ve got what it takes to run a business and still stay fly (and high).
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Check ft. Young Jeezy" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!