A person can’t help but think of the United States Department of Agriculture when seeing the name of Young Jeezy’s newly formed rap trio USDA. But upon learning that these letters stand for the United Streets Dopeboyz of America, it’s clear to see that these rappers are more concerned with Corporate Thuggin’ than farming. Produced by ‘The Nasty One,’ the single, from their soon-to-be-released album Cold Summer, is an ode to Jeezy’s record label, Corporate Thugz Entertainment. Although they speak of acts that would never take place in your typical corporate America setting, USDA boast that they’ve got what it takes to run a business and still stay fly (and high).
Written by Angela on 05/21/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Check ft. Young Jeezy" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)