When artists talk about wanting to party/get down/rock- ‘n’ -roll till the break of dawn, do you ever get the feeling they have something a little more risque in mind? Well, you’re right. On Uptown XO‘s latest single, the Booth newcomer cracks the code, telling a shawty he’s had his eye on exactly how he’s looking to spend his evening: “All I Wanna Do is f*ck you all night long.” It’s a little more blunt than your average House Party Anthem, but who needs subtlety when you’ve got a sultry beat to set the mood for you? AB The Pro‘s sax-infused beat epitomizes retro suaveness, transforming the artist’s bold-and-direct proposition into an offer the female in question will be hard-pressed to refuse. In addition to being an ideal house party selection, this joint is the perfect dedication for fellas too shy to express their lust to a girl straight-up (Disclaimer: the Booth isn’t liable for any slapped faces or bruised egos that result from this strategy). If you like what you’re hearing, you can find more new material from the DMV’s hottest talents on Studio 43‘s Greatest Hits comp album, scheduled to drop soon.
Written by richard on 03/20/11
Submit your Rating
Mello Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Love" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.