When artists talk about wanting to party/get down/rock- ‘n’ -roll till the break of dawn, do you ever get the feeling they have something a little more risque in mind? Well, you’re right. On Uptown XO‘s latest single, the Booth newcomer cracks the code, telling a shawty he’s had his eye on exactly how he’s looking to spend his evening: “All I Wanna Do is f*ck you all night long.” It’s a little more blunt than your average House Party Anthem, but who needs subtlety when you’ve got a sultry beat to set the mood for you? AB The Pro‘s sax-infused beat epitomizes retro suaveness, transforming the artist’s bold-and-direct proposition into an offer the female in question will be hard-pressed to refuse. In addition to being an ideal house party selection, this joint is the perfect dedication for fellas too shy to express their lust to a girl straight-up (Disclaimer: the Booth isn’t liable for any slapped faces or bruised egos that result from this strategy). If you like what you’re hearing, you can find more new material from the DMV’s hottest talents on Studio 43‘s Greatest Hits comp album, scheduled to drop soon.
Written by richard on 03/20/11
Submit your Rating
Mello Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Love" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.