Though Uptown XO‘s as fond of life’s finer things as the next rapper, the DMV representative’s not about to put the cart before the horse. As he (hilariously) puts it on this newly-released mixtape inclusion, “While you n**gas keep glorifyin’ material things, I’ma milk the game like a cereal king.” Over AB the Pro‘s glossy sample work, the Diamond District member informs us that he’s far too busy with his hustle to indulge in the ostentatious consumption that’s led so many of his peers to their downfall. London rhymesayer Tranqill affirms his own determination to succeed (despite what the law has to say about it) on the middle verse, and The Kid Daytona brings his trademark, self-assured swagger to the record’s back end. Feeling it? More is just a few clicks away. Released October 1, The Color Grey is available now for free streaming and download via Bandcamp.
Mello Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Love" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!