Don’t let the title of Uno Hype‘s latest EP single for you; unlike the malt liquor that shares its name, Olde English is some top-shelf sh*t—and it almost certainly won’t leave you with a pounding headache tomorrow morning. Over the funky, flute-laced sample work of DJ Black Diamond, the Maryland rhymesayer trades self-assured bars with Chicago-by-way-of-D.C. rhymesayer Hassani Kwess (who recently made his solo Booth debut with Kick the Bass, Chuck). Watch for F*ck the Hype, Uno Hype’s collaborative EP with Black Diamond, to hit the ‘net in the near future. In the meantime, fans can click here to peep the record’s official video.
Written by richard on 01/19/12
Submit your Rating
Reps Bombay Knox Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sense of Fulfillment" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.