Even though Christmas is the rapidly approaching, New Years is just around the corner, which means it’s time to look back at the year that was. When looking back on 2012, Uno Hype will most definitely be smiling, because, with nine other features and a DJBooth-hosted album, the DMV youngster has made a sizable splash in the Booth. On Members Only, his 10th Booth feature of the year, Hype brings along his amigo Hassani Kwess to inform listeners that you better think twice if you are attempting to mooch of their success. To match the interesting styles of both emcees producer DJ Black Diamond crafts a intricate beat, highlighted by an interesting rhythm and the occasional ringing alarm. While originally placed on DJ Wally Sparks’ SPKSMEN Mixtape Vol. 1, Members Only is not attached to a larger project.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/18/12
Submit your Rating
Reps Bombay Knox Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sense of Fulfillment" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.