On a funky lil’ ditty courtesy of composer/songwriter/rapper Terrace Martin, future star Uncle Chucc blesses the people from the more earnest side of California. Over an extremely on-pace cut, the “place where everyone is scared to go” is painted a lighter shade of pink; apparently you’re nobody if you’re not from South Central, home of the Raiders, the Lakers, Ice Cube, and Dr. Dre. Uncle Chucc and Terrace Martin plan on making the upcoming Electro Soul a vintage Wattstax with a new-millennium edge, so stay tuned as this buzz-worthy and DJBooth.net-certified artist continues to prove himself.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/9/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Neva Hafta Worry ft. Uncle Chucc" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.