UGK is running at full speed towards their album drop this December. They’ve already been stopped and put on hiatus while the duo waited for member Pimp C to be released from prison. Their new single, Stop-N-Go, is a collaboration with Jazza Pha and isn’t a sound that most longtime UGK followers will be familiar with after listening [even multiple times]. Regardless, the Houston rap pioneers are back and courtesy of Taco Bell, they are good to go!
Written by DJ Z on 11/16/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Game Belongs to Me" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.