Though it has been roughly one year since Pimp C‘s untimely passing, the legacy he left behind as half of legendary Southern group UGK will live on. To help that memory live on, surviving member Bun B has teamed up with the duo’s longtime home, Jive Records, to release their seventh and final studio album. On the new single, Pimp takes center stage on the first and third verses (along with the falsetto hook and smooth guitar beat) doing what he did best; exposing all the wannabes around him while sitting back and pondering how Da Game Been Good To Me. Dirty South fans will be all over this one, and fans from other regions will appreciate what it has to offer as well. UGK’s final release, UGK for Life, hits stores February 3rd.
Written by Burmy on 01/19/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Game Belongs to Me" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)