When Tyrese calls his girl his “better half,” it’s more than just a figure of speech. As evidenced by Best of Me, the latest video single off his fifth studio album, the R&B vet gives her credit for amplifying his positive qualities and helping to mold him into a better man, simply by being who she is. Brandon “Bam” Alexander communicates comfort and intimacy on the production tip, layering warm keyboard voices over a fluid rhythm section, and director Matt Alonzo enlists Girlfriend Confidential LA‘s Eva Marcille to play Ty’s love interest in the artistic official visuals. Fans can find this heartfelt ballad, previously-featured single I Gotta Chick and much more on Open Invitation, available in stores and online as of November 2011.
Written by richard on 11/5/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Turn Ya Out" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)