Growing up in poverty as a pre-teen, Tynisha Keli is determined to make it big so that her quality of life can improve once and for all. On her first single, I Wish You Loved Me, Keli enlists plenty of proven hit makers to help her accomplish that goal. Assisted by the songwriting of Milwaukee’s Rico Love (Usher, Marques Houston, B5) and production of Atlanta’s CornaBoyz (Ciara, Omarion, Mase), Keli sings about a boy who’s already her friend and the burning desire to be more than just friends. Luckily for Tynisha, the friends that matter most are those who helped her craft I Wish You Love Me; a song destined for chart success.
Written by Burmy on 09/30/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.