Growing up in poverty as a pre-teen, Tynisha Keli is determined to make it big so that her quality of life can improve once and for all. On her first single, I Wish You Loved Me, Keli enlists plenty of proven hit makers to help her accomplish that goal. Assisted by the songwriting of Milwaukee’s Rico Love (Usher, Marques Houston, B5) and production of Atlanta’s CornaBoyz (Ciara, Omarion, Mase), Keli sings about a boy who’s already her friend and the burning desire to be more than just friends. Luckily for Tynisha, the friends that matter most are those who helped her craft I Wish You Love Me; a song destined for chart success.
Written by Burmy on 09/30/07
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.