Growing up in poverty as a pre-teen, Tynisha Keli is determined to make it big so that her quality of life can improve once and for all. On her first single, I Wish You Loved Me, Keli enlists plenty of proven hit makers to help her accomplish that goal. Assisted by the songwriting of Milwaukee’s Rico Love (Usher, Marques Houston, B5) and production of Atlanta’s CornaBoyz (Ciara, Omarion, Mase), Keli sings about a boy who’s already her friend and the burning desire to be more than just friends. Luckily for Tynisha, the friends that matter most are those who helped her craft I Wish You Love Me; a song destined for chart success.
Written by Burmy on 09/30/07
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)