Growing up in poverty as a pre-teen, Tynisha Keli is determined to make it big so that her quality of life can improve once and for all. On her first single, I Wish You Loved Me, Keli enlists plenty of proven hit makers to help her accomplish that goal. Assisted by the songwriting of Milwaukee’s Rico Love (Usher, Marques Houston, B5) and production of Atlanta’s CornaBoyz (Ciara, Omarion, Mase), Keli sings about a boy who’s already her friend and the burning desire to be more than just friends. Luckily for Tynisha, the friends that matter most are those who helped her craft I Wish You Love Me; a song destined for chart success.
Written by Burmy on 09/30/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.