At 22 years of age Tynisha Keli knows that finding true love takes awhile; sometimes forever. After thinking about a boy who she wishes loved her, the pop-sensation has learned to be careful what you wish for. Revealing the dark side to her relationship, Tynisha explains that she feels Defeated and helpless. Guided by a soft guitar beat with delicate percussion, Defeated would make an excellent choice for MTV’s video rotation (assuming they decide to play music videos again). The Portuguese-native, who was raised in Los Angeles, will unleash her debut album, Even If It Takes Forever, sometime in early 2008.
Written by Burmy on 12/19/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Wish You Loved Me" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.