At 22 years of age Tynisha Keli knows that finding true love takes awhile; sometimes forever. After thinking about a boy who she wishes loved her, the pop-sensation has learned to be careful what you wish for. Revealing the dark side to her relationship, Tynisha explains that she feels Defeated and helpless. Guided by a soft guitar beat with delicate percussion, Defeated would make an excellent choice for MTV’s video rotation (assuming they decide to play music videos again). The Portuguese-native, who was raised in Los Angeles, will unleash her debut album, Even If It Takes Forever, sometime in early 2008.
Written by Burmy on 12/19/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Wish You Loved Me" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.