At 22 years of age Tynisha Keli knows that finding true love takes awhile; sometimes forever. After thinking about a boy who she wishes loved her, the pop-sensation has learned to be careful what you wish for. Revealing the dark side to her relationship, Tynisha explains that she feels Defeated and helpless. Guided by a soft guitar beat with delicate percussion, Defeated would make an excellent choice for MTV’s video rotation (assuming they decide to play music videos again). The Portuguese-native, who was raised in Los Angeles, will unleash her debut album, Even If It Takes Forever, sometime in early 2008.
Written by Burmy on 12/19/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Wish You Loved Me" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.