At 22 years of age Tynisha Keli knows that finding true love takes awhile; sometimes forever. After thinking about a boy who she wishes loved her, the pop-sensation has learned to be careful what you wish for. Revealing the dark side to her relationship, Tynisha explains that she feels Defeated and helpless. Guided by a soft guitar beat with delicate percussion, Defeated would make an excellent choice for MTV’s video rotation (assuming they decide to play music videos again). The Portuguese-native, who was raised in Los Angeles, will unleash her debut album, Even If It Takes Forever, sometime in early 2008.
Written by Burmy on 12/19/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Wish You Loved Me" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.