At 22 years of age Tynisha Keli knows that finding true love takes awhile; sometimes forever. After thinking about a boy who she wishes loved her, the pop-sensation has learned to be careful what you wish for. Revealing the dark side to her relationship, Tynisha explains that she feels Defeated and helpless. Guided by a soft guitar beat with delicate percussion, Defeated would make an excellent choice for MTV’s video rotation (assuming they decide to play music videos again). The Portuguese-native, who was raised in Los Angeles, will unleash her debut album, Even If It Takes Forever, sometime in early 2008.
Written by Burmy on 12/19/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Wish You Loved Me" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.